Friday, January 26, 2007

random (stream of consciousness) lists

mala educacion, third man, harold & maude, halloween, requiem for a dream, notes on a scandal, amores perros, talented mr ripley, mysterious skin, welcome to the dollhouse, king of the hill, clerks, ordinary people, ice storm, brokeback mountain, the wedding banquet, hero, the graduate, who's afraid of virginia woolf, rear window, m. . .

peer gynt suite, grieg piano concerto a minor, pictures at an exhibition, beethoven piano concerto no. 3 c minor, night on bald mountain, bartok string quartets, ravel string quartet in F, martin mass for double choir, bach b minor mass, purcell lamentations of jeremiah, shostakovich symphony no. 4, khachaturian tone poems, barber adagio for strings, respighi pines of rome, hayden die sieben letzten worte. . .

melissa hoover, rebekah fowler, rob huether, dean barr, ben rasmussen, liv loge, brent dummit, joel krier, karen miller, carlos smith, carlos cruz, dan ness, deepa nayini, scott king, jacobe caditz. . .

4 comments:

C. Bunny Binx said...

Nice to be included in a list of random words in such close proximity to a list of random words containing 'The Graduate' - a lovely movie, I'd have to say.
I'll add it to one of my very few claims to fame. And...hello. I've not truly missed many people in my life - I count you as one.

jacob henry said...

Karen M.? is that you?? i was hoping that would work. . . !

C. Bunny Binx said...

Yes, it is me. I'd like to e-mail you properly; how does one do that?

jacob henry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.